You want a new job.
You want the confidence to apply, interview, negotiate, and land the job.
You want it in 90 days (or less).
Let’s do it.
You are an incredible employee.
You know how to get things done. You know how to be a team player. You pay attention to the details. You support the customers and clients.
And you deserve to be paid well, treated well, and enjoy the work that you do each day.
If you don’t have this right now, that’s okay. AND, let’s change that together.
90 days, follow the plan, get coached
And land your next job, with confidence
After 90 days you have the:
- Confidence to apply to jobs that excite you
- Confidence to know what companies to apply to
- Confidence to know what job positions to apply to
- Confidence to get through the ATS (applicant tracking system)
- Confidence to easily share your resume with anyone
- Confidence to answer any interview question
- Confidence to ask important follow up questions
- Confidence to reach out to recruiters directly
- Confidence to reach out to hiring managers directly
- Confidence to build your network of connections
- Confidence to negotiate a higher salary
- Confidence to turn down the wrong job offer
- Confidence to accept the right job offer
Have you been feeling this way?
“I’m so done.”
“I’m tired every day.”
“I don’t think I can go back.”
“I’m so bored.”
“I know I have a lot to offer, why won’t anyone call me back?”
“If I could just get an interview, I could show them.”
“I’m not asking for that much.”
“I’m a friggin’ catch! I need the opportunity to show them.”
“I’m so lost.”
“Job searching sucks sooo much!”
“Job search .. yea I need help with that.”
“I interview, but always end up 2nd best, and never hired.”
“I want to do something important, I want to help people.”
“My career gap seems to be working against me.”
“This industry has changed, I don’t want to be part of it anymore.”
“My eyes hurt from staring at Indeed and LinkedIn all the time.”
“I’m dreading tomorrow, because I know I need to go through more dull and uninteresting job descriptions.”
I hear them all the time.
It’s terrible. I mean really, What The Heck?!?!
Job searching really doesn’t have to feel this way.
Hi, I’m Erica Buchholz, Ph.D.
And we are shaking up the job searching industry. Because it actually can be fun and lighthearted. And when you feel that way, you find better jobs.
Erica Buchholz is a certified career coach who has helped hundreds of people land jobs and higher salaries. She has been coaching for over 10 years and has worked with pretty much every industry there is out there.
Having landed over 30 jobs herself, she knows the process inside and out.
Having interviewed and hired candidates, she knows that side of the game as well.
With compassion, she leads you to knowing your best next step, and helps you get unstuck in your job search process. She knows that fear and desperation lead to not-great decisions. She helps you stop that. And make ones that feel significantly better.
*** Introducing ***
“New Job Confidence in 90 Days”
What You Get:
#1. Weekly Group Coaching Sessions with Dr. Erica Buchholz (Certified, International Career Coach and Burnout Specialist)
Join the sessions as you need them, or come to them all. This program is catered to you – take advantage of everything offered.
Sessions held over Zoom. All sessions are recorded and replays are available.
Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays. 10 am (Eastern Time)
Quick Steps to Take Today
- For practical next steps
- For overcoming limiting blocks
- For getting you unstuck
- For overcoming procrastination
Resume and Cover Letter
- Set yourself apart from the competition
- Demonstrate your awesomeness
- Clearly explain why you would be great for the job
- Know what to include and what to edit out
- So you are always confident in interviews
- So you can easily answer, “Why should we hire you?”
- So you never feel stuck again answering, “Tell us a little about yourself.”
- So you can glean ideas and strategies from other incredible people out there
- So you learn the actual formula for answering interview questions in a story-telling format
Career Path Certainty and Salary Negotiation
- Feel certain that you are finding jobs that match your values
- Never need to settle for a low-paying job that makes bills hard to pay
- Confidently have conversations about money and benefits
- Easily tell anyone you meet exactly what kind of job you are looking for
Connections and Powerful Networks
- For meeting others and expanding your network
- To practice talking about yourself confidently and proudly
- Receive helpful feedback and improve each time
- Boost your LinkedIn profile with a wider range of connections
#2. Weekly Expert-Led Workshops
Show up as your next-level self, the one who gets the high-paying career, in the environment you want, with the people who motivate you to do your best work.
Example classes include:
Creative Visualization, Resume Development, Interview Preparation, Meditation, Healthy Movement, Laughter Yoga, Grammar Workshops, LinkedIn Trainings, and a bunch more.
- To spark creativity
- To think bigger and more abundantly
- To let your playful side have a say for once
- To remember what you actually want to do with your life and realize that it is actually possible (like really possible, and like in the next few months possible, for real!)
#3. Company Database
Discover Companies and Positions that you’ve probably never heard of before
- So you can finally stop having to do all of this on your own
- So you have a place to go and you know they have a similar mission as you
- So you can take a deep breath, knowing someone has done a ton of the work for you already
#4. Resources Drive
- Because you have Googled enough already
- Because the Internet is overwhelming and it is nice to have someone curate it for you
- Because you have more fun things to do that find it all on your own
- Because you might need info on one or all of these (and I’ve got you covered!)
- Interest Inventories
- Resume development
- Cover letter writing
- How to pitch yourself
- Salary negotiation skills
- LinkedIn Profile Optimization
- And more …
#5. Compassionate support
Gives you a bit of a boost to take scary wonderful action that will make you feel like a total badass, since you really are.
(If you are not yet certain that you are amazing, the first few weekly sessions will help you out tremendously)
#6. Encouragement – no matter what you are going through
Got family stuff happening? We get it.
Relationships messy? Us too.
Feel exhausted? Let’s hook you up with an accountability partner who will help you regulate your energy.
#7. No nonsense – action advice
You can take anything you want, leave whatever doesn’t serve you.
Who is this for?
- People who really want a new job.
- People who are ready to do something about it.
- People who feel like they need some support to get there.
It’s okay to get stuck.
And it’s okay (and super highly encouraged) to reach out and get support.
Show up fully, get honest and true with yourself, and take the kind of action that pushes you out of your comfort zone, telling the Universe, “Yes, I’m actually really ready for this new adventure. Bring it on!”
That kind of energy lands you a job you love.
One with mega impact!
One that you are excited to do each day.
One you are proud to answer the question, “So, what do you do?”
Who is running this whole thing?
Hello, I’m Erica Buchholz.
I’m an expert career coach and burnout specialist.
Having coached hundreds of people from all over the world on how to get a new job, one that is in alignment with values and interests, I’m on a personal mission to fix how we find jobs.
I’ve worked over 30 jobs myself, am a true fact-finder and researcher, and understand the immense power of thought work.
Interested in my work history? Okay, here’s my LinkedIn profile. https://www.linkedin.com/in/erica-buchholz/ My full CV can be found in the links.
I love to laugh (especially since I know scientifically that it helps turn on your right hemisphere, allowing for creativity and truth to be heard). I have no time to waste, and honestly neither do you. We spend no more time than necessary on your resume, on finding the right career path, on negotiating your salary.
You’ve got great amazing things to do in this world, and so do I.
So we get right to the heart of it.
With me, you get:
- heart-centered coaching (which means that you do the things that are right for you)
- you get a ridiculous amount of practical advice (did I mention I have a Ph.D. and love research more than is probably healthy)
- and together, we work to build and develop your network of connections, making finding your next job (and every other one after that) significantly easier!
I’m compassionate. I’m easy-going. I’m direct. I’m to the point. I’m silly. I’m serious. I’m open to ideas. I’m willing to find more information. I listen. I encourage. I support. I guide. I answer questions. I know people. I know companies. I know where to find jobs. I know how to land jobs. I know how to get you more money. I know that you know what to do. I help you see that, hear that, and then do that.
A one-time fee of
GET WHAT YOU CAME FOR!
Your path is your own.
This will 100% reveal it to you.
You will have certainty in what you want to do next.
- Do you need clarity on what path to go down? Okay.
- Do you need some help with updating your resume? Okay.
- Do you want to practice interviewing until you are super confident at it? Okay.
- Do you want someone to be there while you are juggling multiple offers, trying to get the highest salary? Okay.
Many job seekers spend 6 months – 8 months finding a job when they go at it alone.
With a coach’s support it goes to 3-4 months.
With a community behind you, OMG it goes so much faster.
The job search result is often matched by your energy and how much you put into the process.
- have absolutely everything you need to find a job you love,
- get prepared for the interview,
- and leave with a salary that makes you smile.
Simply say yes,
and let’s make this be the year that you look back on and say,
“Wow. I can’t believe that just happened!”
Frequently Asked Questions
#1. Will this work for me?
Too easy? Okay.
Do you want a new job? And feel a bit stuck?
If you said yes, then you need to complete some thought work and learn a few new things.
The job search process changes fast, like really fast.
Like as fast as Facebook implements new changes to their platform fast.
So with that, it can be really tough to get a new job, when you haven’t been following the trends.
I have. That’s what I do all day.
That is my job.
So you can feel totally safe, knowing that I know what is going on and how to get you into a new job. It’s not super complicated. Often, it is about refining what you have already been trying.
Clients I work with, get new jobs.
Clients I work with, get higher-paying salaries.
Clients I work with, get jobs that are fulfilling.
You can too!
#2. Erica, do you really know your stuff?
Yes I do.
I have a Ph.D. in Applied Developmental Psychology, with a specialization in Neuroscience and Unique Learning Needs. This means I have spent a ridiculous number of years learning how and why and which ways are best for humans to grow, learn, thrive, and survive.
I have also trained for 9 months with Oprah’s life coach, Martha Beck, earned my coaching certification through New Skills Academy, and have taken more professional development hours than it took to get my Ph.D.
I’ve coached hundreds of job seekers, nationally and internationally, clocking hundreds of hours of personalized, 1:1 coaching sessions. Weekly, I host group sessions, events, challenges, and workshops on topics ranging from Resume, Interview, Self-Care, Networking, Business Development, and Mastering the ATS.
Here’s a link to all of my social media presence, YouTube channel, and books that you can check out before you sign up. https://linktr.ee/jobburnoutlifecoach
#3. I don’t know what I want to do yet, is this right for me?
Indeed it is my friend.
Career path identification is where most people in the program need to start.
Some people have known forever that they want to be a doctor or a teacher.
Others don’t know.
Some never dreamed they would be in the position they are in right now.
All of this is okay.
This program meets you where you are. And goes from there.
Whether you have an inkling or no clue, you will walk away from this program certain about the next step that is right for you.
#4. What Industries have you helped people get a job in?
This is not comprehensive. I’ve supported job seekers in:
- Customer Support and Service
- Program Management
- Clearance required positions
- Armed Forces
- Human Resources
- Autism Support Services
- Executive level SaaS
- B2B and B2C Sales
- Startup Support
- Informational Technology
- Building their own Business
#5. Why 3 months?
Because it is a format that works really, really well for a lot of people.
This gives you time to get through the 5 steps of the Job Search process.
- You start by lifting off heavy thoughts that keep you stuck.
- You learn about what you honestly want to be doing with your career.
- Then work to craft a resume that speaks specifically to the job you want.
- Let’s you practice your interviewing skills, knowing you will confidently walk into any interview with ease.
- Teaches you how to negotiate a salary and land the job you want.
Often, people move much quicker through the process when there are more touch points with your coach and community.
And this program is ALL ABOUT THE SUPPORT. 🙂
#6. How are you different from other career coaches?
From what I hear, I laugh a lot more and make the job search process much more enjoyable.
Because I have a life coaching and psychology background, I tend to speak more about the brain mechanisms that keep you stuck, along with having deep, real, genuine compassion for what you are going through.
I love a good goal, but I’ve studied enough and coached enough people to know that they are not the answer to everything.
Some people love goals, others don’t.
I meet you where you are.
Whatever you need to get the new job.
We all have been through a ton of crapola in our lives.
So there is no judgment coming from me about where you are, where you are going, or the things that have happened to/for/with/next to you.
When I say meet you where you are – I truly mean it.
#7. Do you have a job for me?
I’m not a recruiter and I don’t have open positions to offer.
Therefore, I am not guaranteeing that you will have a job offer in 90 days.
I am guaranteeing that you will have the confidence to land the job that you want, the confidence to create a stunning and well-representing resume, the confidence to answer interview questions with ease, and the confidence to know when a job offer is right for you.
I guarantee that you will have everything you need in order to find and land a job that is right for you.
I also guarantee that you will land a job sooner if you work to do it in 90 days. There is some powerful psychology and biology behind the work that we do together. There is no fluff or time wasted. Follow the program and get a better for you job.
#8. Is it okay to email you between sessions for support?
I’m here. Let’s get you a new job.
#9. I heard you really like musicals …
I really don’t want you throwing away your shot at doing what you want in your life.
You will be entering a whole new world!
Yesterday was plain awful, but that’s not now, that’s then!
So yes, there will be references to movies, musicals, songs, TV commercials, and pop culture references.
There will be humor, silliness, seriousness, and genuineness.
#10. I can’t afford the whole price right now, what should I do?
Hi again, I’m Erica, real person.
Let’s talk about it, and we will figure it out.
Just select the “I have questions” button and we can get on a call to figure out the best next step for you and the situation.
What Are People Saying?
“A few calls with Erica helped me to start thinking VERY differently about things that had been holding me back, especially with productivity and how I see myself and what I value.”Nichole Smith | PA
“I was looking for a new career path, I needed a big change in my life and Erica supported and informed me every step of the way. She is an amazing listener and catered her coaching techniques to my needs. Her sense of empathy and compassion combined with her professional experience, knowledge and wherewithal were paramount in my own development. She not only provided encouragement and suggestions but also resources and guidance to help me discover what I needed to move forward. And it was a success! I now have a job and a career path with other prospects on the horizon. It is all thanks to to the coaching I received from Erica Buchholz. Highly recommend!”Nathan K. | NY
“Erica’s coaching style is so compassionate yet powerful which helped me have the courage to dive deep into the painful thoughts that were holding me back from leading and attracting my best life.“Allison Kurt | Boston, MA
“Wow there have been so many huge and wonderful things that have come up in this conversation. Thank you all so much! I’m going to have to watch the replay.”
“Yesterday I called, went to interview, and on the spot got an offer.“
“Erica gave me some amazing advice (thank you again, E!)”
“Her positive and excited mindset helps motivate me to achieve success in following my passion. I would highly recommend working with her.“Leslie H. | Ohio
“Thank you so much for helping me find my way.”
Sign Up Today
3 weekly sessions, Workshops, All the Resources, Compassion, Encouragment
Give it 90 Days and you will be noticeably more confident.